Friday, February 29, 2008

Follow kamal and vikram

Jeeva, the Kattradhu Tamil star, is mellowing into a fine actor who is open to try out different characters and does not want to get trapped into an image bracket. He chooses his roles very carefully and has been found to hone his acting skills in film after film. While reacting to a complaint that his characters in films are much older than him, he says, “In Ram, Rameswaram and Kattradhu Tamil, people feel that I had acted in roles which were much older than my age. But I do not think so. I have proved that I can do heavy roles perfectly. I do not want to stick to action roles either. Audience will reject me if I do stereotype films”.

He further added that he wants to follow Kamal, Vikram and Ameer Khan in experimenting with different characters. Currently he is at Theni working for Thenavattu directed by Kadhir. His other projects include ‘Siva Manasula Sakthi’ and a few projects with Super Good films

No comments: