Friday, December 21, 2007

i am privliged

Actor Aseem Merchant, who's shooting in Hyderabad for producer Boney Kapoor's yet untitled action film, got the surprise of his life from his co-star Salman Khan ."He made a sketch of me. It's so beautiful, so life-like and professional, I feel Salman can shape into one of our best artists," Aseem told IANS.The shooting of the Prabhu Deva-directed film is nearly over. "In the night we would get together for drinking sessions. So it was on Monday night. We sat together at 9 p.m. and went on till 2 a.m. It took Salman a good two hours to make my sketch. At the end of it I feel I'm the richest man in the world."

Aseem intends to frame the sketch in his room. "I don't know how many others have this gift from Salman. But I certainly feel privileged."Salman and Aseem play the main antagonists in the film.

No comments: