Sunday, November 18, 2007

Srk Festival

You must have seen the promos of the movie Om Shanti Om where Shahrukh Khan displays his Six Pack Abs. when I saw that, I was just watching is that the real King Khan Sharukh Khan?

Actually, Shahrukh Khan is in his 42 years age and building the Six Pack Abs in this age is like impossible because people feels tired and lazyness kills them. Getting up early and start running, jogging, bench presses, pushups, etc is not the work done in this mid-age.

Shahrukh said the six-pack abs is hyped. It’s as good as growing a beard for Chak De. The second half of the film required me to look like the current crop of stars with long hair and toned body. I worked towards it, and now I like it. My son always thought I was fat.. but now he thinks I look stronger.




King Khan, promptly agreed to Farah’s proposal to get six pack abs. “Shah Rukh just asked for three months and he worked hard. He told me that if he did not get the six packs he would not take off his shirt in front of the camera,” adds Farah Khan.

I really appreciate his effort for his Six Pack Abs. it is really suiting him and making him look like a Macho Kung-Fu Man.




I think now he is ready for some other Martial art or Kung Fu movies too. He made his body tuned for the movie Om Shanti Om where he is displaying his bare chest and fascinating his fans. I hope now more female fan followers will be increased because of his great physical abs.

Arjun Rampal’s doomed acting career is being resurrected by films like Don and Om Shanti Om. Yet, the actor finds it easy to put his seniors down through his canny comments on their lifestyle.

When we asked him about the fit stars in the film industry, Arjun quipped “Today, they’re getting six-pack abs. Let’s be real, our audiences want to see glorious faces on screen.

Needless to say Arjun’s comment hinted towards Shah Rukh Khan’s new found six pack abs.

No comments: