Thursday, November 29, 2007

A 3 word magic


Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart. please open your heart 4 me with love.


************ *********
Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less good for u. LOVE MORE and all good things will be yours.


************ *********
When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction. Believe it or not.


************ *********
We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. You want to become angel? Come I will give my wing. Love you so much.


************ *********
Love is like a roller coaster. Once you have completed the ride, you want to go again. We will love for rest of our life .

************ *********
Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things, and most precious of all, Love endures all things. Come we love and make things happy.


************ *********
If death is the only way we will part then let me die with you because I cannot live without you. BUT I cannot die because my heart is with you .


************ *********
not allowed without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best in the world.


************ *********
If 'I love you' is only three words, why is it worth a million?. Because you know Love will do miracles


************ *********
How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. Love you dear.

************ *********
We are each an angel with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other.

************ *********
If you live to be 100 yrs, I want to live to be 100 yrs minus one day, so I never have to live without you. I Cant live with out U..

************ *********
I knew I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughs and cry. Please don't hurt me darling

************ *********
Everyone hears what you say. I listen to what you say. Best Lover listen to what you don't say.


************ *********
A memory lasts forever, Never does it die. True Lovers stay together And never said goodbye. Donot say good bye to me my sweet heart.

************ *********
A road to a your house is never long for me. Because you are in my heart house.

************ *********
I'm not the same since i met u, the days turned longer the nights turned colder and u will always have a special place in my heart just 4 u :) I LOVE YOU .

************ *********
love is when u don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. I will not sleep 2day. Waiting for you .

************ *********

No comments: